The classic “special” brownies started in Alice B. Toklas cookbook in 1954. This is the perfect finish to special dinner. These are special honey – flavored crash brownies. They have a rish, complex flavor and an amazing velvety texture. Makes 10 – 15.
(1) 6 oz. unsweetened chocolate
(2) 6 oz. cannabutter*
(for specific measurements see Edible Dosages)
(3) 2 cups of honey
(4) 4 eggs
(5) 1 tsp. salt
(6) 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
(7) 4 cups of all – purpose flour
(1) Heat oven to 375 F
(2) Melt the chocolate in a double-boiler pan, then add the cannabutter and honey.
(3) Add in the eggs (mixed), salt, vanilla extract, and flour.
(4) Pour the mixture into a well greased pan ( 9 x 12in )
(5) Bake for 35 minutes.
(6) Let the brownies sit and cool for an hour before cutting.
**You can add 3 tbsp of a quality whiskey to pep up the taste a bit. You can also add 1 cup of sliced cherries and 2 tbsp of brandy. You can also do 2 tbsp of instant coffee crystals dissolved in 1 tbsp of hot water.