From the land of Buddha & Sativa a curry like no other is here. Charas, is the Indian name for most sacred of herbs. You can add vegetables or chicken for a little uplift. Serves 4 – 6.
(1) 1 – 2 fresh red chiles
(2) 2 tsp. ground coriander
(3) 2 tsp. ground turmeric
(4) 1 tsp. mustard seeds
(5) ½ tsp. ground ginger
(6) ¼ tsp. ground pepper
(7) 1 ¼ cups coconut milk
(8) 2 oz. cannabis ghee*
(for specific measurements see Edible Dosages)
(9) 2 sliced onions
(10) 3 garlic cloves
(11) 1 lb lean chuck steak cut into cubes
(12) 1 cup beef stock
(13) 1 tbsp. lemon juice
(14) large handful of fresh cilantro
(15) Salt & Pepper
(1) Sautee the garlic, onions and garlic in the ghee in a pan until its golden brown.
(2) Add spice paste and continue frying for 2 minutes.
( Spice Paste: (1) Chop your chiles and put them in a bowl with all the spices. (2) Add a little coconut milk to help it come together into a smooth paste.)
(3) Add the beef cubes and stock and bring the pot to a boil
(4) Let the stew simmer on low heat for 1 hour.
(5) Add the rest of the coconut milk and lemon juice, let the stew boil before serving. Add salt and pepper to taste.
(6) Brown rice goes great with this dish, but fine without.
No comments yet.
Notify me of follow-up comments by email.
Notify me of new posts by email.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers